A system 24 lubricator is a gas-driven single-point automatic lubricator that dispenses 60g or 125g of grease over a period of 1 – 12 months.
These devices deliver safety, reliability, and efficiency.
A system 24 lubricator offers the following benefits:
- Reduces the risk of under or over lubricating
- Eliminates the need to shut equipment down for lubrication.
- Mitigates the oversight of hard-to-reach places when lubricating manually.
- Avoids the risk of injury when lubricating confined spaces or when removing covers and machine guards.
- Improves control over plant lubrication efforts and frees up maintenance staff to focus on other tasks.
The most common applications of a system 24 lubricator include:
- Applications in restrictive and hazardous locations
- Bearing housing lubrication
- Electric motors
- Fans and pumps
- Chains (oil)
- Elevators and escalators (oil)
Source: Bearings 2000