7 Golden Rules For Safe Pulling
To eliminate the risk of injury in the workplace, even the best tools require proper handling. So that you can safely use our tools, please always be sure to observe the safety and usage instructions!
All pullers with spindles come with a KUKKO Safety-First label. This guarantees that the safety instructions are always visible before each time the puller is used. After use, the label must be reattached to the spindle.
Attention! The following rules must be observed all times:
- Always wear approved eye protection when working with hand tools.
- Always wrap the pulling tool and work-piece in a protective blanket.
- Never exceed the maximum load capacity established for the given pulling tool.
- Double-check the tool for correct mounting. Jaws must be parallel.
- Keep the threads of all spindles, heads, etc. clean and well oiled.
- Never use extensions (cheater bars) to increase the applied torque load.
- Never use an electric or pneumatic powered impact/hammer drill on any pulling tool.
Before each use, inform yourself about how to use the product correctly.
For any enquiries or any extra information contact KUKKO today!