After a very successful meeting in Rome in June 2013 we have decided to head North to Riga, Latvia!
Riga is a beautiful city making it the perfect destination for our 9th European User Meeting! The meeting is set to take place on the 9-11 October 2014 in the Radisson Blu Latvia Hotel.
This time we will have…
- Over 300 bearing distributors from over 35 countries!!
- Lots of new companies
- A HUGE meeting space
- A great venue with a sports bar, casino, night club, skyline bar and a spa! (For when your not busy Bearingnetworking!!)
- A choice of 3 hotels to stay in!!
Having held 8 successful events we know what our distributors want and the BearingNet User Meetings give you just that!!
Nicola Beer Marketing and Events
6 Reasons you should come to Riga!
- The BearingNet User Meeting is the only meeting where you can meet all of these distributors in one place!!
- You can stand out from the crowd with our sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Share your industry knowledge with bearing professionals.
- Raise your profile amongst other BearingNet members!
- It’s the perfect place to promote you company and your products
- Build new partnerships and nurture existing ones!
The Radisson Blu Latvia Hotel:
- Close to historic attractions, this hotel in Riga, Latvia offers an excellent location in the popular business, shopping and bar districts.
- Experience lively nightlife at Friends Night Club, one of four bars at this hotel in Riga.
- Find the best panoramic views over beautiful historic Riga from Skyline Bar on the 26th floor.
- Enjoy relaxing spa treatments and a refreshing vitality pool at the unique ESPA Riga Spa.
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel and in all meeting rooms.
Thursday 9th October
Welcome Buffet Reception
Friday 10th October
BearingNetworking – meet with hundreds of your BearingNet partners all in one room!
Saturday 11th October
BearingNetworking (continuation from Friday)
Check out our Riga pins on our Pinterest Page!!
For more information on the meeting please visit our website or email Nicola!