Elgeti Engineering are kicking off their online seminars with the topic ‘Bearing Supplier Development’ on May 25th!
Each date can be booked individually or the entire package can be purchased for a discount; the introductory sessions are free.
The seminars are held on Zoom and each session lasts approximately 90 minutes. More details for each topic is available at the links below or in the attached PDF.
Here are dates for the first topic of the series:
Bearing Supplier Development:
Introduction – 25th May 2021 (15:00 Central European Time)
- Definition of quality controls
Quality Specification – 1st June 2021 (15:00 Central European Time)
- Quality characteristics
- Technical description
Production – 8th June 2021 (15:00 Central European Time)
- Approach during factory visits and audits
- Requirements for the documentation of production
Quality Control – 15th June 2021 (15:00 Central European Time)
- Methods for sample inspection and incoming control
- Approach for initial approval
- Concepts for quality control
To register for the seminars, you can sign up through this online form.
For additional information visit the website today!